My not so good looking yet super delicious and nutritious salad 🥗 made of kale 🌳, quinoa, grilled chicken, cranberries, roasted cashews and a sesame balsamic dressing; the perfect post-workout meal 😍
Chicken Kale salad:
1. For the kale, steam for 40 seconds and leave aside
2. For the chicken: marinade chicken breasts in some olive oil, salt, black pepper and lemon zest. Grill until well cooked (10-15 mn for thin ones)
3. For the quinoa: place 2/3 cups quinoa in 1 1/3 cups boiling water, simmer until water is gone
4. Sesame balsamic dressing: Combine together 4 TBS balsamic vinegar, 4 TBS lemon juice, 2 tsp dijon or normal mustard, salt and black pepper, while mixing also add 1/4 cup olive oil and 1 tsp sesame oil gradually in a thin steady thread until mixture thickens.
5. Chop some roasted cashews/almonds
Combine everything together add some cranberries and enjoy!